Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Toby's first trip to the Acton Park


Toby by the water, originally uploaded by phaird.

This was our first trip to the Acton park. It's off School St. behind the fire house. My new neighbor told me that there are all kinds of trails that go off into the woods from there. It was really nice and had this small body of water for Toby to swim in. We got there a little late. Sundays at 10am is DOG TIME at the park. There was still a few dogs around though and everyone was pretty nice. It was new to Toby so he ran around finding all the new scents to smell. He really liked the water but there was some boys fishing and I was worried about Toby getting stuck on a hook. I'm going to try to get there again next week but I really miss Waverly. There is no place like it. I’m hoping to focus on a few different dogs at Waverly soon. Keep checking to see.

No comments: