Friday, May 11, 2007

Friendly Face


Friendly Face, originally uploaded by phaird.

WOW, it's been so long since I've been able to get back to the park. I've been so crazy busy and my guy has been really missing out. Not so much the park but the interactions. Like being able to run around with this little one. So friendly and just loves to play with others.

I've got a pretty good excuse though. I just moved into my first house. I'm now living out in the burbs. There's lots of dog owners out here but I'm still trying to dig out of all the boxes I've got that I can't get to the park. I'm hoping this weekend.

One good thing that I'll post soon is images from Tony our illustrator. He's started off doing these really great drawings. So stay tuned and I'll have some up on the blog in a few days. Alleyne has been working on stories too so she'll be adding to the blog as well.

More soon.

No comments: