Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It never gets old


toby as mountain, originally uploaded by phaird.

We got our dog, Toby, nearly 4 years ago and every day I see our dog, I'm a little happier. To combine my passion for photography with my love for dogs is really the best of both worlds. It never gets old and each time I bring out my camera I get exciting photos. It really helps that the Acton park is so active on Sunday but even those other days with only a few dogs, is great.

The whole process of photographing dogs is great. Shooting, editing, correcting, sharing and printing. I could spend everyday of my life doing that and be happy.

Hopefully, once this book gets published and I get my business off the ground, I'll do just that.

10 comments:

~Marie~ said...

Great picture!!!

Renee said...

Awesome pic of Toby! Best of luck with your book and photography career!

The Writer said...

Great shot, phaird! Hey, if you're still interested in the contest thingie, I just posted it up at my site. Check your email and let me know if you're still interested.

Happy wandering!

The Writer...and her dog, Bear

Hudson said...

Great blog!!! I love your pictures!!! I started my own blog several months back. I am a 3 year old Boston Terrier and I love to check out dog parks too.

Lodo Grdzak said...

Yeah, I guess thats a pretty good pic.

hồng anh said...

nice picture !!!

Anonymous said...

that's such a great shot, and you're right...it never gets old! my favorite to shoot dogs with is the wide angle.

no, there's nothing like a dog shoot to pick up the week for you :)

Kim said...

Toby looks good in photos :)

Schmincy said...

God I love that dog.

thepowerguides said...

dogs are a great comfort to us and when you can combine the special talent to capture those moments they lift the heart and soul not just at that moment in time but each time you look at them adds a smile again

steve