Saturday, August 30, 2008

Make me your Peoples Choice

I've entered this book publishing competition through blurb.com. The link below will take you right to the site. They have just added a Peoples Choice section where anyone can put in one vote for their favorite books. There are maybe 1500 entries and many are very arty and cool. That is why I need the help of the masses to collect as many votes as I can get.

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/294959?utm_source=VoteAFriend&utm_medium=email&utm_content=294959

You do have to register as a blurb user but all they ask you for is an email address and a password. You don't have to buy anything or create your own book (but you could). If you could spend 2 minutes and vote for my book then forward the request to 3 friends that would make a big difference for me.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Nice dog pictures xD

Anonymous said...

Nice dog pictures xD

عغفعغفغ