Friday, December 18, 2009

In the name of dog


Pawsh_Santa09-01, originally uploaded by phaird.

Last Sunday I wasn't able to go to the park but it was for a very good cause. Through a friend of a friend, I ended up meeting up with a fancy dog store off Newbury St. in Boston called Pawsh Dog Boutique. They have been around for about a year and are BIG dog lovers. They wanted to do a fundraiser for the Animal Rescue League of Boston. So I worked with them in putting together a Santa photo shoot. They did a great job setting up a fun space with a decorated tree and presents. We had a great turn out of over 30 dogs and made over $300. Everyone had a great time. The Santa, (one of the owners Brother) was a real trooper sitting in the hot santa suit, holding on to all the dogs in our little shooting studio.

It was a lot of fun for everyone involved too. The dogs were great, the owners were very supportive and everyone ended up with some really nice photos (if I do say so myself).

I'm bringing a video camera to the park this Sunday if we don't get totally snowed out. I want to do more multimedia and get some stories from people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi we had such a great time at this photo shoot and received an outstanding photo. Thank you so much for donating your time. Marina and Missy (The tiny black Frenchie)