Sunday, May 4, 2008

side tracked


blix1, originally uploaded by phaird.

I didn't make it to the park today but I did get to photograph my friends dog, Blix, a beautiful German Shepard. He has no clue how big he is though. He will run and play and jump on you any chance he gets. He's so funny because every time he sees me he goes crazy. Our friends were having a moving party and when I got there, Blix insisted that I take him outside to toss the ball around for him. He jumped and barked and was going crazy before I even got to set down the stuff I was caring, he made me take him out.

Don't get the wrong idea about blix. At this party there were 5 kids from 8 months to 3 years and blix was perfect with everyone of them. Blix knows the difference between a child and an adult and knows his boundaries. We love Blix and will miss having him near by.

No comments: