Monday, March 7, 2011

Week three without the park


I'm not sure if this is really a bad thing for me. I miss my dog park friends and taking pictures at the park but it's March. The weather is slowly warming up and the snow is melting. Sounds good. The bad part is the MUD! I'm sure the park is a muddy mess. Most dogs don't mind that and as any seasoned dog owner will tell you, you don't wear nice clothes to the park. But I'm okay with missing out. Toby isn't a mud dog (thank goodness) and with the dirt and mud and how messed up the field gets, I'm not going to feel guilty for not going.

I do hope to be there this next week though. Finally have a free weekend and can get back to the park. I can't stay away too long. It is my ME time that I get to share with Toby and be surrounded by so much great dog energy.

1 comment:

Sage said...

We know all about muddy parks, which is why I'm so thankful we have a very large indoor one nearby. We do have to foray out into our favorite one that's covers actually around 1400 acres and is bordered by two large rivers. Mud reigns supreme there, but there's lots of water to wash it off.