Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Early day at the park.


weimaraner standing by, originally uploaded by phaird.

It was a crazy weekend. On Saturday, I photographed at a Rottweiler fundraiser in Hopkinton State Park. It was a lot of fun. The dogs were all so well behaved and the people were all as nice as can be. I had a great time and took some great photos.

Sunday, a friend from out of town was visiting so I took the boys (Both sons and Toby) to the park to get their energy out. I went early so there wasn't a lot of dogs there yet. I did get to see Sky and Jet but there were others as well I didn't know. My boys needed to get their energy out and are always a lot of fun but can be a handful. I barely had time to take any pictures but I liked this one of the weimaraner. There was a puppy vizsla that just loved Geoffrey and Isaac. He would run back and forth between the boys to give them kisses. Geoffrey got knocked down but they had fun.

No comments: