Monday, June 28, 2010

Made it to the park early for once


Romeo smiles, originally uploaded by phaird.

Toby, Geoffrey and I made it to the park early for once. I wanted to "beat the crowds" as it were. Just to make the transition easier on Toby and let my boy get his energy out by the water. It's harder to take pictures of the dogs when I'm watching my boy but we are still having fun.

I've noticed some of the regulars back at the park. This is Romeo. It's not the best picture because it doesn't show his great ears. He was being really silly. He was barking at a guy for no real reason. The man was wearing a hat and had his sun glasses on the brim so it looked like he had four eyes. He was also carrying a paper bag so that might have been odd too. Dogs don't like things to be out of place. I know Toby has barked at a man walking with a walking stick. It just didn't make sense to him.

No comments: