Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Another beautiful weekend


_MG_1802, originally uploaded by phaird.

There seems to be a shift of park visitors on Sundays. I'm not sure if because of the season change or the Sunday confusion with the soccer group but there seems to be a lot of new faces and I've been missing some of the regulars. It is still as busy as ever but lots of people that I'm use to seeing haven't been showing up. I know as the school year ends, and with nicer weather, other dog options open up or weekend get eaten up by other engagements. I know my weekends have been filling up with lots of jobs around the house and events.

One event is that I'll be doing is my first photo shoot at a dog event called Whiskers Walk. I'll be setting up a booth to take pictures of peoples dogs and giving them a 5x7 print for a small fee. It should be a big event and I'm really excited about it. I've been spending a lot of time preparing for it. I hope to do a sample setup this next weekend.

I want to do a similar process at our park but without the print out. I'll put all the pictures up online for people to purchase any size they want. The shooting itself will be free.

I've been talking with my friends at Pawsh who are also working with another dog event in Boston that I might be involved. I hope this will be a busy summer.

No comments: