Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dogs are still at the park


_MG_1387, originally uploaded by phaird.

This Sunday was a great day all around at the park. Lots of dogs. I got to bring my oldest who LOVED all the dogs, and the pond. But most important, the soccer group moved their event to the smaller field around the corner. The way the park is set up, there is a smaller field off to the side. I'm not sure if they painted lines or if they brought goals over but it seemed to work out.

My last post was about how the park (which happened to be this park) mentioned that a soccer group called Fair Play, was taking over. They were using the park last week and it caused all kinds confusion. This last Sunday tough, they moved to the smaller field which worked out well for everyone. The Fair Play group is for very young players so I don't think they are going to worry about regulation size fields or any other smaller details. They just want the kids to come out and have fun and us dog people want the same for our dogs.

I'm hoping this will work out. If everyone is willing to work together, I'm sure all will be fine.

See you next Sunday at the park!

No comments: