Sunday, April 18, 2010

ALERT: One less park?

Today I got this post on one of my previous posts but I thought it was too important to leave alone.

Alert! April 18, 2010. Acton has given this wonderful dog run park (Spring Hill Conservation) to a for-profit company to run soccer clinics for 3 year olds. Dogs are no longer allowed to run there on Sundays as they have for years! Please write to Acton or to the company running the clinics (Fair Play).
I tried doing some quick research into this but I can't seem to find anything on the Acton MA website or the Fair Play companies website.

This is really upsetting to me but I want to get all the facts in line before I write anything more on the subject. All the interaction I've had with Acton officials have all be very positive so this is very surprising that a decision like this would be made without any interaction from the public.

If you have any information about this that you can help us find out more details, please post a comment or email me at info @ fredlevyart.com.

No comments: