Thursday, February 25, 2010

For the dog that has everything

Dog toys as just toys are so old skool. Check out Nina Ottosson. She has created a whole set of dog PUZZLES. Yea, average chew toys with some food in it isn't enough for the serious dog owner anymore. You've got to get the puzzle to really keep your pet entertained. My mind thought that this might be a little odd for a dog. Almost mean because I would think the dog doesn't really care about the game, only about the treat. But in the article in the Bark magazine online, she points out dogs that are goal driven, like herding dogs, really enjoy and learn the process. I like the idea. I'm not sure my Toby would really be into it but I do know a few dogs at the park who would get a kick out of something like this to pass the time. If they couldn't make it to the park that is.

No comments: