Friday, January 29, 2010

A popularity contest

It's nice to see that lots of good postings and keeping my blog active is slowly paying off. I've been asked by this dog training website (trainpetdog.com) to sign up for the 2010 Dog Blog Award Contest. This isn't based on the quality of the blog or even the content. I could put up my other blog about commuting which I abandoned a while back and if I could get enough people to vote for it, I could win. It's all about getting you, my readers to click on the link and sign in.

Now at first I was kinda excited but then was a bit skeptical. This is normally to get people to sign up to be on a mailing list. That is just what this is BUT, I went through the process, signed up, and voted for myself. It does take you to a "join our mailing list" but you don't have to fill that part out. All you have to do is put in a code on the main page and that's it. Once you submit that info, you don't have to join the mailing list. You can if you want but as long as it's an option, I figured, what could it hurt.

SO, if you'd like to help me receive the 2010 Dog Blog Award, Please go the the Trainpetdog.com website and put in this code. 6nfQA. Thanks everyone for being such great fans of my blog.

No comments: