Thursday, November 29, 2007

Acton park town meeting

I wanted to give a heads up to users of the Acton park Great Hill. This is the soccer field behind the South Acton Fire Station. A notice was posted to "discuss dog control concerns". I contacted the park to ask if you had to be an Acton resident and she said "NO". Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend. I will be there and I hope that if we could get 20 percent of the Sunday group to show up we would have a very busy room. Please make the time to express how important the use of this field is.

I have to say that of all the parks I've been to in the last 6 months, this park is the nicest. The people are very consistent and the majority of people pick up and look after their dogs.

You can email the Acton Recreation department for further info at rc@acton-ma.gov.

No comments: