Sunday, July 28, 2013

Toby back at the park



_MG_1545.jpg, originally uploaded by phaird.
Had a short visit to the park this Sunday. Toby and my boy, Isaac, came to the park this morning. That meant, I had to focus on them then the people and the dogs. That's okay though because it's rare, that I can convince Isaac to come with. We tried to go for a walk up in the woods but since we were moving at a 3 year old pace, I was getting eaten by all the bugs! This photo was taken on the way up to the woods.
We tried to hang out but neither one was really up for it. Isaac got tackled when we first got in by a big dog that just loves kids. Isaac was a little scared but got over it quickly. I know it's a dog park, not a kids park so my boys are just going to have to deal with this once in a while.
I was just glad to be back. I hadn't been for 2 weeks and missed seeing all the dogs. We got to see another black and white little dog that kinda looked like Toby which was nice.


_MG_1550.jpg

No comments: