Monday, September 10, 2012

Early at the park



Carmin, early at the park, originally uploaded by phaird.
Wow, has it really been almost a month since I last posted to my blog. So sorry about that. It's been kinda crazy and I don't even know what happened to my summer.
For the past few weeks, I have been coming but just extra early. Two weeks ago, I met Carmin and her owner and we had a good talk about dog parks. It was great being early and not being overwhelmed with the mass of dogs (who I love) that comes after 10am. I've just been so busy that I can't seem to get everything together each weekend to get to the park and then come home and write a post.
Last Sunday, I came early again and it was even more quiet. I think most people who were there came for a walk in the woods. I wasn't there long because Toby heard gun shots so as I was trying to walk in, Toby was heading to the car. That was another short trip to the park.
Hey, (a bit off topic but still related) I wanted to let you know about a photo project I'm doing. I'm offering a special photo shoot for this month to support a group called Smile for a Cure which raises money for canine cancer research. $125 of the shooting fee from any photos this month will go towards the group. Check out my website for more details and feel free to spread the word.

No comments: