Sunday, February 10, 2008

Walking Toby through Acton Park



Sorry I haven't posted for a while. My whole family and I have been sick for the past 2 weeks and It's really kicked my butt. I'm still getting over it but I had some extra energy and Toby has been so good being cooped up in our house the whole time I thought I should treat him to a long walk.

There are many paths in the Acton Park, labeled by RED, YELLOW or BLUE markings on the tree's. I've only been a few times but the RED path is really nice and Toby just loves it. There are so many scents from the other dogs and running around like a crazy dog, up and down the path give him such joy.

I tried to shoot some video (included and edited) but my camera died within 10 minutes of our walk. OOPS. It was fun shooting video of Toby though. I often find myself walking these paths and staring at my feet, missing all that beauty of the snow covered trees. I had to really make myself look up while walking. It's not as easy as it sounds. I was slipping all over and had to slow down but I got to see so much beauty. I'm going to try to do that more often.

No comments: