Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring in New England



Acton Dog Park-130324-15.jpg, originally uploaded by phaird.
Yep, the calendar says it's spring but I'm not son convinced. Last week the park was a huge mud pit but it snowed a few days ago and now everything is covered up again. I don't mind too much but I think we might miss spring all together and one day, I'll wake up and it will be a hot sticky summer.
I'm glad I made it back to the park though. I've been out for a few weeks because of other engagements. Some photo related and others not.
This Sunday started out unique though. I was walking in with Tika and her owner when I noticed that Tika was caring something in her mouth. It was a turkey leg. No, it wasn't a bone or a cooked leg. It was just a leg and foot with tendons falling off. YUK! We're not sure where she found it but it really begged the question, where is the rest of the turkey? We didn't try to find out.
I'm guessing soon we'll be back to the mud fest and lots of dogs will be getting a bath when they get home. At least I hope so.

No comments: